#2Min2WinIt – Details for Business
WHO is the audience?
School PTAs & PTOs across Arizona seeking the very best fundraisers for their schools!
WHAT is the purpose?
The purpose of this event is to provide PTAs & PTOs across the Valley with the best fundraisers, businesses, services, resources, tools and back-to-school promotions opportunities for their school! Each business will have TWO MINUTES (get it…#2Min2WinIt?!) to pitch their opportunity! The PTAs & PTOs watch all the presentations and decide which ones are the best fit for their school!
WHERE is this epic event?
The event location will be at one of the most exciting and fastest growing universities in AZ… Grand Canyon University (in the Antelope Gym)
3300 W. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85017
WHEN is this epic event?
Saturday, July 29, 2017, from 9:30-11:30 AM (doors will open at 9am)
*Presenters will be at their tables from 9-9:30am and then after the event until 12:30pm!
WHY is this happening?
In two short hours, this event allows business and schools a HUGE step forward to plan fundraising , identify partners and resources and make valuable connections for the start of the school year! We know PTAs & PTOs work so hard to choose the very best partners and opportunities to support their schools and we want to make it easy for them to spend two short hours, have a lot of fun, maybe win some raffle prizes and walk away with the best opportunities to take back to their schools!
If you are a business that wants to participate, here are the details…
· · This event will fill up fast! Space and time limit us to choose the best opportunities, so tell us why your organization should be selected! Please fill out the attached application by June 21, 2017, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners will be selected and notified by June 26, 2017.
· This will be a fast-paced and exciting event! Each business will present while the two-minute timeclock counts down. Every presenting business will also have a table to meet potential partners and give out more information to interested schools.
· Each business must provide a raffle item. School Connect will be raffling off these items to attendees throughout the event.
· Presenting businesses sponsor the event with one $300 entrance fee per business.
· For any specific questions, please contact Jill Hicks at email@example.com.
#2Min2WinIt – Business Application
Thank you so much for your interest in participating! We value your business and appreciate your opportunities that benefit schools!
Again, thank you for your interest! School Connect will respond to every application by June 26, 2017. If selected, you will receive detailed instructions to prepare you for this exciting event!